Table Saw Fence, 40" Right Rip, No. M1040
Increase the productivity and accuracy of your table saw with the Accusquare Table Saw Rip Fence. With Accusquare’s unique design of three T-slots located on the three exposed sides of the fence...
You May Also Like
Increase the productivity and accuracy of your table saw with the Accusquare Table Saw Rip Fence. With Accusquare’s unique design of three T-slots located on the three exposed sides of the fence guide rail, this is the most versatile fence system available. These Accusquare fences don’t have the cumbersome cords, pads, or pulleys which can get in the way when you’re working or can wear out over time. Also, installation is quick and easy.
- Features dual-hairline cursor for quick alignment and straight cuts every time
- Twist & Lock system holds the fence firmly in position without distorting
- Manufactured using precision interlocking parts for added durability
- Can use standard square nuts to attach jigs and boards for ease of use
- ‘Spring loaded’ locking device keeps fence parallel as you move it across your saw
- Installs on: Delta, General, Jet, Powermatic, and other saws
- Rip Capacity: 10” left – 40” right
- Length of Rail: 60” front – 54” back
- Guide Rail: 2-1/2” by 2-1/2” x 35”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states, and Canada. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, or other foreign countries.
ACCUSQUARE FANCE TREMENDOUS
EASEY TO INSTALL DID IT IN ONE DAY MADE MY 25 YEAR OLD CRAFTSMEN 10 INCH SAW A NEW LEASE ON LIFE. I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS A LONG TIME AGO THANK YOU ACCUSQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've only been woodworking for about a year and a half now, but more than long enough to recognize the need of a better fence than the stock model on my old Craftsman. After perusing the reviews on several after-market solutions, I opted to go for the Accusquare, if for nothing else than their satisfaction guarantee. From the start, this was a pleasant buying experience. I pestered them a few times with questions via e-mail, and always got a response well withing 24 hours. The processing and shipping was incredibly fast (ordered Thursday, arrived Tuesday, and I live in the midwest). Upon arrival, the package was no fuss: just some paper packaging to protect from scratching. The instruction manual was quite thorough, and the installation only took a couple of hours (would have been faster if I had a drill press to use rather than a hand drill). Before even aligning it, the fence body glided smoothly on its rollers, staying square relative to its position. After setting it up, it locks in place with minimum pressure, glides effortlessly over my saw top, and most importantly stays perfectly parallel to the blade. Don't let the appearance and materials fool you: this is not some flimsy piece of aluminum that gives at the slightest force. Once locked in place, it takes me pushing pretty hard directly against the back of the fence body to move it even slightly; far more than will be applied to it during actual use. The T-slots in the body are a great feature, and I've already made a sacrificial fence using some pan-head 1/4 20's and the included square nuts. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is due to its relative newness in my shop. After a few months, I'll come back and update this; but I expect they'll be a productive few months.