Accusquare - Table Saw Fence, 50" Right Rip, No. M1050
This item has an additional shipping charge
Increase the productivity and accuracy of your table saw with the Accusquare Table Saw Rip Fence. With Accusquare’s unique design of three T-slots located on the three exposed sides of the fence...
Item 415686Model M1040
Item 415685Model M1025
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 842696Model 707410
Item 153981Model CR-4
Item 153117Model RG-5
Item 409500Model MD-00271
Item 840938Model CNS175-TGP236
Increase the productivity and accuracy of your table saw with the Accusquare Table Saw Rip Fence. With Accusquare’s unique design of three T-slots located on the three exposed sides of the fence guide rail, this is the most versatile fence system available. These Accusquare fences don’t have the cumbersome cords, pads, or pulleys which can get in the way when you’re working or can wear out over time. Also, installation is quick and easy.
- Features dual-hairline cursor for quick alignment and straight cuts every time
- Twist & Lock system holds the fence firmly in position without distorting
- Manufactured using precision interlocking parts for added durability
- Can use standard square nuts to attach jigs and boards for ease of use
- ‘Spring loaded’ locking device keeps fence parallel as you move it across your saw
- Installs on: Delta, General, Jet, Powermatic, and other saws
- Rip Capacity: 10” left – 50” right
- Length of Rail: 72” front – 66” back
- Guide Rail: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” x 35”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states, and Canada. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, or other foreign countries.
Basic Block and Tackle
After months of trying to decide which fence to purchase to upgrade my Craftsman Contractor Table Saw I purchased 15+ years ago I decided to buy this basic no frills fence. It arrived a little late due to weather conditions back East. The mounting instructions could be a little clearer but overall installation was simple. My first use of the fence confirmed I made the right choice. Its a basic block and tackle model, well build and expect it to outlast me. The only issues I have with it are those previous noted in other reviews which are minor nits: 1) Removal of the fence requires sliding it to the ends of the rails. Since its a long set of rails I just slide the fence out of the way rather than removing 2) Locking the fence is place is by tightening a screw handle rather than a level. Actually I think that's a plus as I can control the about of pressure on the rails
I should have bought this years ago.
I was hesitant about buying this but don't regret it at all. Accurate and easy to use. Installation wasn't bad although it took me a little while to figure out how to attach it to my old Craftsman. I had to replace the large washer which came with the fence with a larger one so it would clamp properly when tightened down. It got rid of the extra movement. Made all the difference and love this fence.
Extremely nice fence system, used it to re-furbish an old powermatic 66TA table saw. When I recieved this fence it was damaged from UPS shipping, I expected a big hassle in getting a new one. I called the number on the box , and a new one was on the way before I even sent the damaged one back. Now thats what I call service!!!!