8" Jointer, Model 60C
If you have a need for accuracy, this Powermatic 8" jointer will meet those needs while providing unique, user-friendly functions. The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table...
You May Also Like
The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel. The tables provide 73" long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The operating switch is mounted high so you can easily reach it, and the push blocks have a magnetic base – you can store them on any metallic surface for instant access.
- High-speed heat-treated steel knives
- Extra-long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways for extended workpiece support
- Adjustment lever offers quick infeed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
- High mount switch for operator convenience
- Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
- Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
- Non-mar fence insert protects table surface
- Large extension rest on infeed table for rabbeting
- Motor: 2HP, 1PH, 230V, 9Amp
- Number of Knives: 3
- Standard Knife Size (L x W x T) (In.): 8 x 11/16 x 1/8
- Cuts Per Minute: 21,000
- Cutterhead Diameter (In.): 3
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 7,000
- Cutting Capacity (W x D) (In.): 8 x 1/2
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 73 x 8-1/2
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 32
- Infeed Table Length (In.): 35-1/4
- Outfeed Table Length (In.): 35-1/2
- Rabbeting Capacity (In.): 1/2
- Fence Size (L x H) (In.): 38 x 4-3/4
- Fence Tilt (Deg.): 45 Forward, 45 Backward
- Fence Positive Stops (Deg.): 45, 90, -45
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 2
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty