Powermatic - 8" Jointer, Model 60C
This item is now out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for estimated shipping late July.
Item 830127Model 1610079
Item 843948Model 1610086K
Item 838342Model 1610082
Item 412086Model 1791308
Item 819164Model 1791241
Item 838341Model 1791317K
The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel. The tables provide 73" long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The operating switch is mounted high so you can easily reach it, and the push blocks have a magnetic base – you can store them on any metallic surface for instant access.
• High-speed heat-treated steel knives
• Extra-long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways for extended workpiece support
• Adjustment lever offers quick infeed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
• High mount switch for operator convenience
• Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
• Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
• Non-mar fence insert protects table surface
• Large extension rest on infeed table for rabbeting
Motor: 2HP, 1PH, 230V, 9Amp
Number of Knives: 3
Standard Knife Size (L x W x T) (In.): 8 x 11/16 x 1/8
Cuts Per Minute: 21,000
Cutterhead Diameter (In.): 3
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 7,000
Cutting Capacity (W x D) (In.): 8 x 1/2
Table Size (L x W) (In.): 73 x 8-1/2
Table Height from Floor (In.): 32
Infeed Table Length (In.): 35-1/4
Outfeed Table Length (In.): 35-1/2
Rabbeting Capacity (In.): 1/2
Fence Size (L x H) (In.): 38 x 4-3/4
Fence Tilt (Deg.): 45 Forward, 45 Backward
Fence Positive Stops (Deg.): 45, 90, -45
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 2
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty