Freud - 75-103 Upcut Spiral Router Bit 1/4"D, 3/4"CL, 1/4"SH
Solid carbide up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut quality that can’t be matched by standard straight bits. Ideal for through-cuts, mortises and deep blind holes in production...
Item 838515Model 75-109
Item 828779Model 75-106
Item 828750Model 75-100
Item 828780Model 75-108
Item 844722Model 75-306
Item 844646Model 75-110
Item 836793Model 75-104
Item 833543Model 75-101
Item 843724Model 75-308
Item 840560Model 75-508
Solid carbide up spiral bits combine effective chip removal with a cut quality that can’t be matched by standard straight bits. Ideal for through-cuts, mortises and deep blind holes in production applications. The up spiral design provides the best cut quality on the bottom surface of the material. Use these bits in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Fast chip removal with excellent quality and long life
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Cutting length: 3/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty