60° x 1/2" Mallet V-Tool
Flexcut® Mallet Tools are carving tools designed to be used by hand or struck with a mallet and will suit the needs of advanced as well as beginning carvers. The legendary Flexcut spring tool steel blades are held by comfortable octagonal wood handles with brass ferrules. Each tool is...
- Carving gouges ranging from 1/8" for details to 1-1/4" for removing large amounts of waste wood
- Designed for use by hand or to be struck by a mallet
- Handmade in the USA
- Overall Length: 10"
- Octagonal Handle: 5-1/4"
- Blade Material: Flexcut Spring Steel
- Handle Material: Ash
- (1) Flexcut® 60˚ V-Tool x 1/2" Mallet Tool
- Maintaining the cutting edge on Flexcut Carving Tools is easily done with a strop and Flexcut Gold Polishing Compound. Stones of any sort are not recommended.