WoodRiver - Brushes 4" Foam 10 pc
Looking for an easy, cheap and disposable way to spread stain or paint? Wooden handle foam brushes are economical, disposable, perfect for use with stains, water based finishes and latex or enamel...
Items You May Need
Item 06R68Model BP-53(5)
• Perfect for use with stains, water based finishes and latex or enamel paints
• Economical disposable applicator
• Easy to use with professional results
• Ideal for the application of enamel, latex, oil paints, stain and varnish
• Great to smooth out the paint and covers correctly with fewer strokes
Articles & Blogs
This is part 14 of a multipart blog
The idea of incorporating family heirlooms into your home appeals to a lot of people. A mix of old and new décor can actually work very well together to create a space that is warm and inviting with a comfortable lived-in look. Woodcraft’s graphic designer Tara Piggott reimagined a travel trunk built by her grandfather into a beautiful storage trunk for her home. Check out how she did it in this Woodworking Adventures blog.
With a little bit of time and patience with a slab of your wood choice, using a few finishing products and adding wood legs or leg hardware, can culminate into a beautiful piece of furniture that is sure to be the room's highlight and topic of conversation with family and guests in any home! In this project we delve into the making of a live edge walnut slab coffee table with some stunning grain.