3520C 100th Anniversary Edition Lathe
Centennial Edition of the Powermatic 3520C Lathe to celebrate 100 years of Powermatic!Bonus with Purchase: Anti-Fatigue Mat and LED LightThe Powermatic 3520C lathe is the fourth evolution of this classic lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520C has retained all the features...
This kit includes the following items:
- 3520C Lathe 100 Year Edition
- LED LIGHT
- Anti-Fatigue Mat 100Ann
Centennial Edition of the Powermatic 3520C Lathe to celebrate 100 years of Powermatic!
Bonus with Purchase: Anti-Fatigue Mat and LED Light
Several enhanced features are found on the Powermatic 3520C lathe, as well. They include a movable control box for maximum versatility, adjustable riser blocks for 6" or more of height adjustment, and an increased weight of 705 LBS (786 lbs with the bed extension). Additional features also include a new ergonomic spindle lock design, a digital indexing readout, an Anti-rotation tailstock key for smoother operation, a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, and a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip.
- Moveable control box for customizable versatility
- Main power disconnect switch located on rear of headstock
- Self-locating ergonomic spindle lock design for easy, one handed operation
- Upgraded banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Extended spindle nose increases access to the work piece
- Adjustable Risers Blocks for 6" of height adjustment, allowing maximum comfort when turning
- Tailstock incorporates Anti-rotation key and Acme threads for smoother operation and increased longevity
- Digital Indexing Readout simplifies the indexing process for added precision
- Fully enclosed VFD for increased user protection
- Able to maintain speeds as low as 15 RPM
- Motor: 2HP, 230V, 6.2A, 3PH
- Dimensions: 30.5" H x 55.25" L x 27.25" W
- Speed Range: 15-3200
- Spindle Threads (In. x TPI): 1-1/4 x 8
- Centerline of Spindle to Floor (In.): 40-5/8 without Risers
- Spindle Bore: 5/8"
- Headstock Movement: Full Length of Bed
- Spindle Taper: MT-2
- Number of Indexing Positions: 48
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.): 15-3/4
- Outboard Turning: Yes
- Distance between Centers (In.): 36 w/dual bearing center
- Spindle Speeds: Low 15-1200/High 40-3200
- Ram Travel Quill Travel: 4-1/2"
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
- Size (In.): 20
- Quill Taper: MT-2
- Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
- Outboard External Threads (In. x TPI): 1-3/16-18 UNC
- Swing Over Bed (In.): 20
- Bed Gap (In.): 2-1/2
- Tool Rest Post Diameter: 1"
- (1) 3520C 100th Anniversary Edition Lathe