145 X 1-1/4 X Resaw King Blade
The Laguna Resaw King bandsaw blade is perhaps the world’s finest resaw blade. Manufactured with C4 carbide teeth, this blade allows you to cut ultra-smooth wafer-thin veneers with minimal waste. Normal bandsaw blades use a hooked tooth design with a set on each tooth that creates a...
- 145” length
- 1-1/4” width
- Variable TPI
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Great blade when combined with proper tuned saw for the right applications
The blade is only one piece of the puzzle. You must consider application, cut radius, wood density and thickness, etc... also, you must have the right saw that is properly tuned. I can testify to the quality of this blade and it’s claims of smooth cuts with minimal waist so long as you have everything properly attuned for the right applications.
It cuts, but not smooth
It cuts poplar like butter, but it leaves what looks like ripples on a pond. My 1/2” Timberwolf blade cut much smoother. Maybe I got a $175 dud?