12" VS Benchtop Drill Press - 3/4 HP
The Rikon 12" Variable-Speed Drill Press - Model: Model 30-212VS, will sit on your bench but provide the power and accuracy of a much larger unit. The Vari-Speed pulley system allows for quick and easy changes on the fly to match the density of your material and the style and diameter...
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor
- LED digital display
- Variable spindle speeds with a range from 150 to 2800 RPM
- Large 9-1/2" x 9-1/2" table provides a broad, stable work surface
- Smooth rack-and-pinion mechanism for table height adjustments
- Drill chuck with a 1/32” - 5/8” holding capacity
- Depth stop holds its setting reliably and has a direct-reading scale
- X-Y guides to ensure accurate positioning of projects when drilling holes
- Bright LED work light spreads light onto your project where you need it most
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Amps: 5A
- Volts: 120V, 60 Hz
- Motor Speed (No Load): 1130 RPM
- Speed Range: Variable - 150-700 RPM & 600-2,800 RPM
- Swing: 11-13/16"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Chuck Taper: JT3
- Drilling Capacity: 1"
- Spindle Travel 3-5/32"
- Spindle taper: MT2
- Head Rotation: 360°
- Quill Diameter: 1-9/16"
- Table Size: 9-1/2” x 9-1/2”
- Table Tilts: 45° Left & Right
- Table Rotation: 360°
- Maximum Chuck to Table: 12-3/16"
- Maximum Chuck to Base: 19-1/2"
- Column Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Height: 38-3/16"
- Base Size: 16-9/64” x 9-7/8”
- Net Weight: 102.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- (1) Rikon® Model 30-212VS 12" Variable Speed Benchtop Drill Press
- (1) Manual & Warranty Card
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Just put together my Rikon 12” VS drill plate. This is my first Rikon product. It’s always a crap shoot with equipment made in China but I am unexpectedly impressed with this drill. All components fit together perfectly. Seems very well constructed. Works great. My only complaint are the instructions. Not easy to follow but it’s a pretty intuitive assembly. I bought it primarily for the low range RPMs. I like the LED speed display and the LED work light. Wish the pulley case was metal instead of plastic.
I have had this drill press for about 8 months, it's the most accurate drill press I've ever owned and I love the fact that I can dial down the speed to about 300 rpm if necessary. The only change I made was I got a keyless chuck for it, even before I unboxed the drill press I had installed it, I'm very happy with this amazing tool, I know it will last for years to come - I can't say that about the one I had before.
Rikon VS drill press
I had been using a big box store drill press for many years and just got tired of changing pulleys and a serious lack of power. I got this Rikon and I am super impressed. It went together really easy, all the parts were there and it came from the factory with the laser adjusted perfectly. Ready to go after thirty minutes. This tool has a lot of features that I like. I am thrilled with this so far.
Translate Review of LR on 05\17\2020
This drill has an excellent cost x benefit. I only have to regret three things: 1) The value of the Dollar against the Real currently here in Brazil is very high; 2) The amount of freight charged by you also increases the final price of the product; 3) And the main reason: WOODCRAFT does not have a subsidiary in Brazil. I just have to regret it, because you guys are sensational. Congratulations Luiz Ribeiro
Essa furadeira tem um custo x benefício excelente. Só tenho a lamentar três coisas: 1) O valor do Dólar em relação ao Real atualmente aqui no Brasil está muito alto; 2) O valor do frete cobrado por vocês também encarece o preço final do produto; 3) E a principal razão : é a WOODCRAFT não ter uma filial no Brasil. Só tenho a lamentar, pois vocês são sensacionais. Congratulações Luiz Ribeiro