10" Portable Table Saw with Stand
10" Portable Table Saw with stand, Rikon #11-600S is a must have for homeowners, small shops, and contractors. This portable saw has a powerful 2HP, 15A, 110V variable speed motor that has the strength to tackle any project. Selecting the proper blade speed allows the user to dial in...
10" Portable Table Saw with stand, Rikon #11-600S is a must have for homeowners, small shops, and contractors. This portable saw has a powerful 2HP, 15A, 110V variable speed motor that has the strength to tackle any project. Selecting the proper blade speed allows the user to dial in precision, and performance for each type of material to be cut. The technology retains torque throughout the cut which will prevent burning of material and premature dulling of blades. Rikon Model 11-600S portable saw has all the features of a large shop saw including a quick-release blade guard, riving knife for through cuts and the capability of cutting 13/16" dados. Rack and pinion gearing for rapid blade elevation and lowering includes portable, foldable stand for easy transport and storage wired for use with 3-wire 120V receptacles.
- Powerful 2HP, 1Ph, 110V, variable speed motor
- Blade speeds variable from 2,000 to 4,200 RPM
- 28" Maximum rip capacity to right of the blade
- Arbor lock for safe and rapid blade changes
- Adjustable rear work support
- 2-1/2" standard dust port
- Onboard fence, tool and accessory storage
- 5 year warranty
- Includes blade and bonus 10" sanding plate and disc (while supplies last)
- Horsepower 2HP
- AMPS 15
- Volts, Hz 120V, 60Hz
- RPM 20,000
- Cutting Capacity
- Max depth of cut at 90 degrees = 3-1/8"
- Max depth of cut at 45 degrees = 2-1/4"
- Max width of Dado = 13/16"
- Max Rip to the right of blade = 28"
- Table in front of blade = 7-1/2"
- Diameter 10"
- Teeth 40 ATB, Carbide
- Arbor 5/8"
- Speed 2,000 to 4,200 RPM
- Tilt Left
- Size 22-7/16" x 25-3/16"
- Miter Gauge "T" Slot (2) 3/4" x 3/8"
- Height from Floor 34"
- Height 41"
- Width 41-1/2"
- Depth 37-1/2"
- Dust Port 1@2-1/2"
- Net Weight 96 lbs
- Shipping Weight 106 lbs
- Shipping Carton 31"x30"x24"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.