Rikon - 10" Contractor Saw
The Rikon 10-205 10” Left Tilt Contractor Table Saw is a no-nonsense machine in which simplicity is the strength behind its popularity with home craftspeople and professional workshops. Operating...
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 424380Model 725004K
Item 424377Model 725001K
Item 840937Model CNS175-SFA30
Item 853325Model 1791229K
- Powerful 1-3/4 HP, 1Ph, 120/240V, 3450 RPM motor
- Industrial quality, multi-ribbed flat J-belt for smooth power transfer
- Precision machined cast iron table top and wings
- Dual table ‘T’ slots for use with miter gauges and jigs
- Magnetic table insert removes without tools
- Clear blade guard with riving knife/splitter for extra user safety
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP; 15/7.5AMP; 120/240V, 60 Hz; 3450 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10”
- Blade Arbor: 5/8”
- Tilt: Left
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8”
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-3/16”
- Maximum Width of Dado: 3/4”
- Maximum Rip to the Right of Blade: 29-1/2”
- Maximum Rip to the Left of Blade: 14-1/2”
- Table in Front of Blade: 11-3/8”
- Table Size: 27” x 40”
- Miter Gauge “T” Slot: Two (2) x 3/4” x 3/8”
- Height from Floor: 31-3/8”
- Table Size without Wings: 20-1/8” x 27”
- Left/Right Wing Dimension: 9-7/8” x 27”
- Overall Size: 45.5” H x 52” W x 39” D
- Dust Port: 4”
- Net Weight: 260 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 273 lb.
- Warranty: 5 Years
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.