Air Filtration System - 1/2 HP
Black Friday Power Tool Deals Extended - Save 20% - November 23 - December 4
Keep your shop’s air clear of small particles and dust with the Rikon® 1/2 HP Air Filtration System. The 1/2 HP motor is very quiet and the system can be operated directly, or with its remote control. Choose between 3 speeds – 560, 750 or 1100 CFM, depending on the amount of filtration...
- Quiet 1/2 HP motor
- 3 speeds - 560, 750 or 1100 CFM
- Filter a 20' x 20' x 8' workspace up to 22 times an hour
- Built-in timer with 1, 2 or 4 hour segments before it automatically shuts off
- Remote control allows for easy modifications to the power, speed control and timer settings
- Unit can be set on a workbench or hung from the ceiling
- Tool-free and quick filter changes
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 4.2A, 120V/60Hz
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 1100 CFM
- Speed Settings: 560, 750, 1100 CFM
- Filter Size: 12” x 24” x 1”
- Filter (microns): 5 (outer); 1 (inner)
- Timer Settings: 1, 2, 4 hour segments
- Sound Rating on High: 57, 64, 68 dB
- Cleans: 20’ x 20’ x 8’ room up to 22 times per hour
- Cabinet Material: 20 gauge steel
- Blower Wheel Material: Steel
- Blower Type: Squirrel Cage
- Overall Dimensions: 27-3/4” L x 24-1/2” W x 12-1/2” H
- Tool Weight: 61 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs.
- (1) Rikon - Air Filtration System - 1/2 HP - Model 62-1100
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.