The Ultimate Router Base - Short OverviewComments (0)
The Ultimate Router Base gives you more control and increases safety and stability on any handheld routing operation. It turns your router into the ultimate tool in your shop! This system helps you produce accurate, precisely-matched curved joinery and dead-centered inlays over a seam easily every time. It’s perfect for any professional or hobbyist woodworker who wants to add new dimensions to his or her creations simply and safely. Extra-large, optimally-sized offset extended router base is made of high-grade anodized aluminum, which is strong and lightweight and eliminates flexing. Template guides sold separately.
- Universal mounting holes to fit most routers
- Extra-large aluminum router base measures 17-3/4" L x 8-5/8" W x 5/16" D
- Removable center disk lets you use large router bits for safer operation
- Center and fence slots for quick and easy custom add-ons, like adjustable fences
- (1) Ultimate Router Base with large removable center disk and hardware.
- Base is predrilled to accept these routers: DeWalt 616, 618; Hitachi KM12VC, M12VE; Festool OF1400 EQ, OF 2200 EB; Makita 1100, 1101; Milwaukee 5615-5624; Porter-Cable 100,536, 690-93 series, 890 series, 7529, 8529, 97529; Porter-Cable 7518, 7538, 7539 (2 of 4 holes); Rigid 2200, 2930; Triton MOF001, TRA001; DeWalt DW621, DW611 plunge; Trend T4EL
You must be logged in to write a comment. Log In