Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Maple & Cherry 8-Drawer Dresser
Shipping Fee of $4.00
Eight-drawer Maple and Cherry dresser:Measures 60in. long by 17-3/8in. deep and 33in. tall.Build the accompanying armoire, mirror, sleigh bed and nightstand. Plans sold separately.Click here to view all Maple & Cherry bedroom suite pieces.This plan was built and proven in the WOOD...
Eight-drawer Maple and Cherry dresser:
- Measures 60in. long by 17-3/8in. deep and 33in. tall.
- Build the accompanying armoire, mirror, sleigh bed and nightstand. Plans sold separately.
- Click here to view all Maple & Cherry bedroom suite pieces.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Paper plans and DVD's are shipped via US Postal Service within the US only.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
This is a very heavy and well built plan. I built mine with walnut instead of cherry. My wife loves it because it looks nicer than what you can find in most stores, it cost less and is built much better. Its great for guys like me who are new at woodworking, because I could not design anything yet.
Wood MagazineItem 830736D
Wood MagazineItem 830734
Wood MagazineItem 409503
Wood MagazineItem 409505
Wood MagazineItem 412198
Wood MagazineItem 409521
Wood MagazineItem 830735
Wood MagazineItem 409519
Wood MagazineItem 830737
Wood MagazineItem 830739