Wood Magazine - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Maple & Cherry 8-Drawer Dresser
Flat Shipping Fee of $4.00
Eight-drawer Maple and Cherry dresser:Measures 60in. long by 17-3/8in. deep and 33in. tall.Build the accompanying armoir, mirror, sleigh bed and nightstand. Plans sold separately.Click here to view...
Item 830736DModel DP-00172
Item 409503Model MD-00489
Item 830734Model MD-00175
Item 412198Model MD-00218
Item 830737Model MD-00173
Item 409519Model MD-00010
Item 830735Model MD-00174
Item 409505Model MD-00440
Item 409521Model MD-00008
Item 830739Model MD-00171
Eight-drawer Maple and Cherry dresser:
- Measures 60in. long by 17-3/8in. deep and 33in. tall.
- Build the accompanying armoir, mirror, sleigh bed and nightstand. Plans sold separately.
- Click here to view all Maple & Cherry bedroom suite pieces.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
This is a very heavy and well built plan. I built mine with walnut instead of cherry. My wife loves it because it looks nicer than what you can find in most stores, it cost less and is built much better. Its great for guys like me who are new at woodworking, because I could not design anything yet.