Wall Mount Folding Tool Stand Hardware
This WoodRiver® hardware mounts to your shop wall and provides a sturdy metal frame and legs that will fold your custom work surface up and out of the way to free valuable floor space. This is a...
- Mounts to wall and folds up to free up valuable shop floor space
- Add a custom work surface − up to 36" W x 28" D x 1½" T
- Use as a clamping station, router table, sharpening center or other work surface
- Supports up to 250 lbs., including your work surface
- Mounting schematic and instructions included; work surface not included
Articles & Blogs
You’ll want to start building or improving your shop, starting with this Rust-Oleum based nonslip, epoxy paint and sealed floor. Great for resurfacing a concrete floor, this project will allow for easy clean-up leaving a show room finish. But don’t keep it clean, fill it with sawdust made from your handiwork and enjoy it! Create a two-wall workshop and outfit it with four outstanding shop projects using the Cut Lists and Convenience-Plus Buying Guides, all in the August/September Issue #54 of Woodcraft Magazine. We’ve never packed this much information all in one publication, so this issue is a must have!