WoodRiver - Guide Rail Connector
Guide rail connector locks together multiple guide rails to form a continuous guide for your circular saw or router across any length material.Guide rail connector locks together multiple guide...
- Guide rail connector locks together multiple guide rails to form a continuous guide
- Heavy-duty aluminum extrusion fits inside WoodRiver Guide Rail lower profile
- Multiple setscrews form rigid connection between guide rail extrusions
- Connector stows inside extrusion to prevent loss while not being used
- WoodRiver Guide Rail extrusion sold separately
Articles & Blogs
Festool announced that it has started producing its FS Guide Rails, an integral system component and accessory of many of its power tools, at the company’s North American headquarters in Lebanon, IN. The company states that there are plans to expand its newly launched production line to include additional products in the future.