13-hole 32 mm Spacing Shelf Pin Jig
This jig is so simple to use yet it is very accurate. Drill shelf pin holes for adjustable shelving in cabinets, bookshelves or AV furniture. Shelf pin bits sold separately. Metric jig has 13...
You May Also Like
- 3/8" guide holes align most self-centering boring bits
- Standard jig has 1" spacing and can be offset 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" from edge
- Metric jig has 32mm spacing and can be offset 37mm or 50mm
- Includes special pin to index the jig for longer length projects
- Shelf pin bits produce crisp holes with little tear-out
Articles & Blogs
After our Woodcraft Magazine blog on the Wheelchair Woodworking Shop, we were contacted by Carl Smith, a disabled woodworker who uploaded his handmade workbench photo to our Woodcraft Facebook page. The bench has a built-in grate area to catch the shavings from his Jet lathe with bed extension. After some commentary back and forth, and a phone call or two, we were fortunate to learn about Carl and his story.