Woodpeckers - 8 piece Router Plate Insert
To minimize tear-out when routing it is recommended that the router bit opening be approximately 1/8" to 1/4" larger than the bit diameter. This clearance is enough to allow adequate air flow for...
You May Also Like
Item 857822Model SUPMX-60-19-120
Item 150995Model 3PC-SRS
Item 154503Model AITRITON
• Each insert ring is molded of ABS material reinforced with polycarbonate
• Fits Pinnacle and Woodpeckers router table insert plates and router lifts
• Blank insert ring can be drilled or routed for custom size opening
• Hole sizes include: 3/4", 7/8", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2-1/8", 2-3/8"
• Includes handy MDF stand with a total of ten slots
works great fast and easy to change couldnt be easier
Enough sizes for any project
The rings are strong and well made, worth the money if you use a router table.
would recommend to anyone
What I expected, happy with product.
Must have for your lift
Nice to have all the variety for different bit sizes. Lower cost (Still expensive in my opinion though.) than the aluminum ones. I just wish Woodpecker/Pinnacle would offer single blank rings for sale so you could make custom sizes for specialty bits.