Woodcarving The Nativity
by Shawn Cipa. Learn to carve a one-of-a-kind Nativity that will be cherished for years to come. Featuring step-by-step carving and painting instruction for Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus and full-sized patterns for the rest of the figures including: a kneeling angel, a flying angel, the...
- 72 pgs., softcover.
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing (October 1, 2003).
- ISBN-10: 156523202X.
- ISBN-13: 978-1565232020.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Fox ChapelItem 835064
Fox ChapelItem 186520