Wild and Wacky Birdhouses and Feeders
Turn your backyard into an exciting and entertaining place when you build these Wild & Wacky Birdhouses and Feeders. Woodworkers of all levels will be able to build some fun for the animals with this book's detailed, easy-to-read instructions. Get your kids and grandkids involved...
- Soft Cover
- 152 Pages
- By Paul Meisel
- Colorful and Creative projects
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Birdhouses, Boxes, and Feeders for the Backyard HobbyistItem 163300
Bird-Friendly Nest Boxes and FeedersItem 853493
Fox ChapelItem 173999
Schiffer Publishing Ltd
Building Gourd Birdhouses with the Fairy GourdmotherItem 416109
Boxes, Clocks, Lamps and Small ProjectsItem 836882
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build 27 Birdhouses and FeedersItem 151374
Design OriginalsItem 417838
Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and DecorationsItem 850336
U.S. Military Designs for Woodworking and Other CraftsItem 864750
Wild Animal Patterns for Scroll SawItem 183977