Model UDFT9112 Spiral Flush Trim 1/2" SH X 7/8" D X 1-1/8"CL
The Ultimate in flush trim bits – if you use a lot of templates or use a router bit to flush trim, then this is the best that you can buy. These Ultimate Flush Trim Bits are perfect when working...
You May Also Like
• Compression spiral technology
• 7/8" diameter for higher shear angles
• Novice approved for creating perfect edges
• Flush trim design with bottom bearing
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.
What a bit!
I consider myself an advanced beginner. I gulped and sprung for this bit after being dissatisfied with some other non spiral pattern and flush trim bits I had been using. I have a 3 1/4hp PC router mounted under a cast Bench Dog table in a BD lift. This bit is amazing. I have used it on 4/4 and 6/4 (planed a bit) red oak and, 4/4 cedar. It cuts cleanly, quickly and smoothly. This bit, in the setup I have, is amazing. The only time you will be sorry is the moment you pay for it. After that it's all good. I hope to see one with a bit longer cutting length, maybe 2", in the future. I won't hesitate to buy it.
Excellent Trim Bit
Use for transfering guitar body and neck shapes to hardwood.