Whiteside - 1406B B4 Bearing Round Nose Router Bit with Bearing Guide 3/8" R x 3/4" D x 7/16" CL x 1/4
The addition of a shank mounted bearing extends the use of our round nose bits in lettering, veining, or decorative cuts when following a template. 1/4" Shank. Features: • Extends the use of...
Item 818480Model 1405B
Item 24B33Model 1403
Item 24B51Model 1411
Item 822242Model 814.190.11B
Item 844686Model 18-512
Item 823007Model 814.160.11B
Item 822244Model 814.690.11B
Item 24B53Model 1414
Item 820294Model 814.095.11
Item 822240Model 814.160.11
• Extends the use of round nose bits
• 1/4" shank
B = Bearing Number; D = Diameter; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.