Welcome Sign Router Jig
This WoodRiver® Router Jig offers a new take on making those Welcome signs on almost everyone’s front porch. Instead of stencils and paint, this jig provides a method of machining the letters directly onto a 1 x 8 (7-1/4" wide) board. These templates, when used with a plunge router,...
Items You May Need
This WoodRiver® Router Jig offers a new take on making those Welcome signs on almost everyone’s front porch. Instead of stencils and paint, this jig provides a method of machining the letters directly onto a 1 x 8 (7-1/4" wide) board. These templates, when used with a plunge router, 3/8" router bushing, and 1/4" straight bit (sold separately), can cut bold 4" tall letters directly into the workpiece.
- Includes 6 Letter Templates (C, E, H, L, M, and O) for machining various porch signs
- Templates machined from 5/16" thick clear acrylic with clamping slots on all four sides
- Cut 4" tall letters in horizontal or vertical layout using a handheld plunge router
- For use with 3/8" router bushing and 1/4" straight router bit (sold separately)
- Letter Size: 4"
- Machined from acrylic
- (1) WoodRiver® Welcome Sign Router Jig - with 6 letter templates (C, E, H, L, M, O)
- Hold Letter Templates firmly in place with WoodRiver® Track Clamps (#163683 sold separately)
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft is ready to help you
discover the perfect gifts for
the woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers on your holiday list,
starting with the “Twelve Gifts
of Christmas” in this blog.
As always, our gift idea list
includes the handy Woodcraft
Gift Card and informative
subscription. Other ideas
include a router jig to make
unique signs, a router, knives,
veneer, a heat gun, a mobile
light, a special ruler, a multi-tool, a work support stand, and spoon
When inspiration strikes, make sure you have some basic tools, accessories and supplies on hand for spring indoor and outdoor home projects. Woodcraft has selected a few handy helpers to get you started.