Cobra Sit-stand Keyboard Mechanism, Model 26057GS00000
Note: Mechanism only; keyboard and tray NOT included.The spring-assisted Cobra needs no adjustment knobs or levers to change keyboard height. Simply lift the keyboard to its desired position and...
You May Also Like
29158-2 175 Finish
The spring-assisted Cobra needs no adjustment knobs or levers to change keyboard height. Simply lift the keyboard to its desired position and release. The arm's internal mechanism instantly locks at any desired height throughout the impressive 12.5" travel range. Sit, stand, or work anywhere in between.
The Cobra has an independent, +10/-20 degree keyboard tilt feature to achieve preferred ergonomic typing positions. Simply release the tilt control lock, find a comfortable position, and secure lock.
- Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments.
- 12.5” total height adjustment range (7" up; 5.5" down).
- No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height, lift to desired position and release.
- Separate control for locking independent tilt adjustment, +10/-20 degrees.
- 23” track included.
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black textured powder coat.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 1998 Industry Standard.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Weber Knapp Warranty:
Weber Knapp warranties its mechanisms for 5 years and any wear items (such as palm rests) for 1 year. If you have a concern about a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482.
Doesn't include the tray
I love the ability to sit or stand at my desk. My only complaint is that I didn't see that this is for the arm only. Even after the package was delivered I assumed the tray was going to come in a separate package, but it never did. After a few days I went to the web page and figured out the sale was only for the arm. I would recommend buying both at the same time.