This little HVLP paint sprayer made believers of us. We sprayed chalk paint first; then milk paint, then clear water-based finish and then water-based stain. It simply sprayed anything we put into the cup, and we did it without reading the instructions – but you should read the instructions for safety reasons and because they do help. Instructions are well illustrated and easy to understand and follow. The spray gun is a bleeder style gun, which means air passes through the gun all the time but no material (paint) until the trigger is pressed, and it has a pattern control and material flow adjustment to help save paint. The all-plastic gun and cup are easy to clean, so changing color is a snap and little maintenance is required. Comes with a 6' air hose and complete use and thinning instructions. So how does it perform? As an entry level HVLP sprayer it does everything so well it is hard to believe it costs so little. With a little care and practice, you’ll be spray finishing, staining and painting in no time at all. Wagner has created a great “first step product” for those who are new to HVLP spraying.
- Sprays chalk-style/ milk and other decorative paints, as well as stains, sealers and lacquers
- Easy to use with simple controls – just fill and paint
- 6' air hose for additional maneuverability
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver for small projects
- Compact size but powerful enough for medium projects