Universal Security - Smoke, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm, Model MICN109
Be ready for a variety of home emergencies with the Universal Security MICN109 Smoke, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm. The Smart Alarm feature recognizes shower steam or normal cooking...
You May Also Like
Item 417812Model MDSCN111
Item 417811Model MCN400B
Item 417806Model MI3050
Item 417813Model MDS107
Be ready for a variety of home emergencies with the Universal Security MICN109 Smoke, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm. The Smart Alarm feature recognizes shower steam or normal cooking smoke reducing "nuisance" alarms.
- 120 Volt AC wired-in set up with 9V battery back-up
- Microprocessor virtually eliminates nuisance alarms
- Product end-of-service life warning
- Test/Reset button
- 4 LED lights indicate Power, Smoke, CO & Gas
- Interconnectable up to 24 compatible devices
- Tamper resistant locking feature
- Battery activation pull tab
- 9V battery included Loud 85dB alarm
- Conforms to UL2034, UL217 and UL1484 Standards and California State Fire Marshal approved
- 7 year limited warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required prior to return. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.