Universal Security - Ion Smoke and Fire Alarm, Model USI-1122L
The Universal Security Ion Smoke and Fire Alarm will let you know when fire or smoke are present so you can leave safely. Includes a convenient silencer button with automatic reset so you can...
Item 409620Model MD-00228
Item 169740Model 30-DIY-3264-BUB
Item 863179Model 25-130H
Item 49D13Model CM-LM
Item 421483Model 11072
Item 417805Model MDS300B
Item 146033Model 146033
Item 417806Model MI3050
Item 417813Model MDS107
Item 417812Model MDSCN111
Item 417811Model MCN400B
Item 417810Model MCND401B
Item 418945Model CSA-TREAD-104-AF
Item 418940Model CSA-TRACK-104-AF
The Universal Security Ion Smoke and Fire Alarm will let you know when fire or smoke are present so you can leave safely. Includes a convenient silencer button with automatic reset so you can temporarily override the alarm for times when cooking smoke or fireplace smoke may cause a nuisance alarm.
- Installs easily to a standard rectangular or octagon junction box.
- Meets all new building codes requiring 10 year lithium battery life warranty
- Silencer feature
- Flashing power LED indicator for extra assurance
- Low battery audible indicator
- Ideal for replacement of most existing smoke alarms
- Fast and easy installation
- Separate large size mounting plate
- Attaches to any standard rectangular or octagon junction box
- Mounting hardware included
- Test button
- Tamper resistant locking feature
- Loud 85 decibel horn
- Chamber and cover designs protect alarm from insects and contaminants
- Ten year limited warranty and 10 year battery life warranty
- UL217 listed & California State Fire Marshal approved
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required prior to return. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.