Universal Security - Ion Smoke and Fire Alarm, 9V, Model MI3050
Perfect for new or replacement installations, the Universal Security Ion Smoke and Fire Alarm offers time-saving installation features, value and quality. The National Fire Protection Association...
Item 417807Model 1122L
Item 417805Model MDS300B
Item 417813Model MDS107
Item 417812Model MDSCN111
Item 417811Model MCN400B
Item 417810Model MCND401B
Item 418940Model CSA-TRACK-104-AF
Item 418945Model CSA-TREAD-104-AF
Perfect for new or replacement installations, the Universal Security Ion Smoke and Fire Alarm offers time-saving installation features, value and quality.
The National Fire Protection Association recommends installation of smoke alarms in every bedroom, in the hallway adjacent to the sleeping areas, and on every level of your home. This alarm is suitable for installation in houses, apartments, dormitory rooms, and mobile homes.
- Smart Alarm is Microprocessor Controlled--Superior Nuisance Alarms Resistance.
- 9V Energizer Alkaline Battery Included.
- UL 217 Listed & California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- 10 Year Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required prior to return. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.