Trend - Anglefix Mitre Guide
Automatically divide the angle in half when mitering picture frames, architraves and other internal or external miter joints. This guide can be used with hand and power miter saws. The saw blade...
Item 824733Model 2042B
Item 161791Model 35-221
Item 153090Model 04004
Item 840644Model 9A-232-AP
Item 160169Model 7377PK88
Item 868186Model 5000-L
Item 204536Model 204536
- Sets internal and external angles
- Can be used with hand miter and snip-off saws
- Automatically halves the angle
- Use for miter cutting of frames, skirting, architrave and beading, as well as basic marking out
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair