Ryoba Double Blade Saw, Model 10-2730
Looking for a more aggressive Ryoba hand saw? You’ve found one with this Takumi general carpentry double blade Ryoba, Model 10-2730. This saw has both crosscut and graduated rip teeth which are spaced farther apart for that nice, aggressive cut. A wide blade surface allows for...
- Blade length: 10-1/4”
- Use: General Carpentry and thicker woods
- TPI: 10 Crosscut / Graduated Rip
- Kerf: 0.043”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Articles & Blogs
Choosing & Using Japanese Saws
Expand your tool arsenal with handsaws that belong to a
centuries-old tradition of craftsmanship
Harima Ryoba Saw 210mm with Canvas CoverItem 06Q11
9-1/2" Double Edge (Ryoba) RazorSaw for HardwoodsItem 155692
10" Single Edge Rip Saw (Kataha Tatebiki)Item 156725
Dozuki Saw 240mm With Replaceable BladeItem 12F27
Flush Cut Saw (Nail Saw) with Replaceable BladeItem 157072
Silky SawsItem 415735
Kataba Saw with Replaceable Blade - 255 mm - No. 105Item 155690
Ryoba Saw 300mm No. S-616 Replacement BladeItem 155683
3-1/2" Rip/Crosscut Mortise Saw (Azibiki Ryoba Noko Giri)Item 157080