1HP Dust Collector
Black Friday Power Tool Sale EXTENDED - Save 10% - November 20 - December 4
The 1HP Dust Collector is designed to eliminate clean up after using your wood sanding machine. It has a TEFC induction motor for long-lasting, smooth performance along with a reversible motor assembly to complement the machine you are working with.Exceptional Features Include:1 HP TEFC...
The 1HP Dust Collector is designed to eliminate clean up after using your wood sanding machine. It has a TEFC induction motor for long-lasting, smooth performance along with a reversible motor assembly to complement the machine you are working with.
Exceptional Features Include:
- 1 HP TEFC induction motor for long-lasting, smooth performance.
- Reversible motor mounting capability to better direct airflow (suction up/down).
- Finned aluminum motor housing keeps the motor running cool during long periods of use.
- The curved 10.5” steel impeller produces maximum air velocity for efficient dust collection.
- Sturdy steel base with four easy-gliding wheels for moving from machine to machine or for storing out of the way. Maximum 680 CFM.
- 1 micron top and plastic bottom collection bags provide large dust collection capability.
Air Flow: 680CFM.
Static Pressure: 7.6” of water
Bag Diameter (In.): 14” Top Filter Bag Length: 1 Micron Cloth – 32”
Bottom Collection Bag Length:. Plastic (3 included) – 38” Space Occupied: 30x15x73”
Packing Size: 31x17x16.
Gross/Net Weight: 84/79lbs.
Impeller: 10.5” Steel. 1-Hose Connection Diameter (In.): 4”.
Motor Power (HP): 1 TEFC 3400 RPM
Motor Phase (PH): 1. Motor Voltage (V.): 115/230
Prewired Voltage (V.): 115
Motor Amps: 8/4.
CSA Approved: YES
Warranty: 2 years.
Decibels Output 75 dB.
A 1HP, 8 amp, 3400 RPM service for up to 680 CFM. Our 1-micron bag can collect up to 99% of particles as small as 5 microns and 90% of particles as small as 1 micron in size. In other words, you’ll have a clean shop.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.