Maksiwa - Sliding Panel Saw - 5HP 1Ph
For high precision cuts, the BMS.3200.IR from Maksiwa, is a sliding panel saw tailor made to provide high quality cuts in diverse angles with a max. cut depth of 4" at 90 degrees. With a powerful...
Item 416420Model 1076
Item 416423Model 2052
Item 416418Model C64VP
Item 836521Model 1052
Item 416424Model 2064
Item 416417Model C52VP
Item 416422Model 10100
Item 173980Model C64SM
Item 173979Model C52SM
- Main Motor: 5HP 1PH 220V 3PH 1.5 amp
- Non-Loaded blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring Motor: 3/4 HP 3 PH 1.5 amp
- Non-loaded Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Dust Collection 2 Ports - standard 4"
- Main Glade diameter: 13-25/32"
- Main Blade arbor" 1-3/16"
- Scoring blade diameter:4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arabor: 25/32"
- Max. Tilt: 45 degrees
- Max. depth cut: 3-15/16"
- Max cutting length: 125-63/64"
- Weight: 1470 lbs
- Machine dimensions (closed): 130" x 126" x 48"
- Machine dimensions (max): 180" x 262" x 48"
- Mobile table dimensions 14-11/64" x 125- 63/64"
- Mobile table max travel length: 262"
- Fixed table max width: 49-7/32"
- Guide size (closed): 67"
- Guide size (max): 120"
- Blades Included: Yes 12" Main - 4-3/4" Scoring Blades
Unit ships for free and includes scheduled video assistance from a certified Technician with set up installation and training.
5HP - 3 PH Unit Version is available upon request.
When ordering, you will receive a Policy Informational sheet from Maksiwa. It will provide delivery and setup requirements and includes the selection of 5HP/1PH or 5HP/3PH versions. Verify your power requirement before ordering.
Outlet Wire not included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Any suspected damage must be reported on bill of lading for all freight items