SHARK HD520 CNC Machine
Free Water Cooled Spindle Through Mail-In Offer with Purchase
Rebate Available! Learn More
Handle all your machining needs in a home shop environment or on the production floor with the Next Wave CNC SHARK HD520. Built with industrial grade components, the CNC SHARK HD520 also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, an extruded aluminum router mount...
Handle all your machining needs in a home shop environment or on the production floor with the Next Wave CNC SHARK HD520. Built with industrial grade components, the CNC SHARK HD520 also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, an extruded aluminum router mount system, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides on the gantry, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes. The SHARK HD520 CNC machine is the ideal tool for carving or machining a large variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics.
- Linear Guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axis
- Interlocking rigid aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry back plate for heavy machining capabilities
- Aluminum router mounting clamp
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB Interface
- X and Y homing capability
- Table Dimensions: 28" x 63"
- XYZ Travel: 25" x 50" x 7"
- Overall Dimensions: 36-1/4"W x 63"L x 24-1/2" H
- Power: 110 /115 V
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Made in USA
- (1) Full one-year warranty and lifetime technical support through NextWave Automation
- (1) CNC SHARK HD520 machine
- (1) V-Carve Pro design software
- (1) Color pendant controller
- (2) Hold-down clamps
- (1) Carbide V-bit
- (1) Virtual Zero Unlimited Software and Vector Art 3-D Sampler Pack
- Fully compatible with these routers (sold separately): Bosch 1617 and 1618, Porter Cable 890 Series, DeWalt 610, 616 and 618, and the Next Wave Water-Cooled Spindle
- The SHARK HD520 CNC machine is fully compatible with Next Wave’s extensive product line of additional accessories, such as laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more – all sold separately.
- Requires a computer with a USB 2.0 Port and a USB Flash Drive (sold separately)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Next WaveItem 423407