Next Wave - SHARK HD520 CNC Machine
The CNC SHARK HD520 with its larger base size will handle all your machining needs, whether it’s in a home shop environment or on the production floor. The SHARK HD520 CNC machine comes standard...
Item 422802Model 1797024K
Item 422803Model 1797022K
Item 866190Model 87-108
- Color touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control, computer control panel software that features multi-machine operation. Start, stop, rewind and go to G-code location as well as project queuing for reliable bit change applications.
- Vectric Vcarve Pro design software, latest edition
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Linear Guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axis
- Interlocking rigid aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry back plate for heavy machining capabilities
- Aluminum router mounting clamp
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB Interface
- X and Y homing capability
- Table dimensions: 28" x 63"
- XYZ travel: 25" x 50" x 7"
- Overall Dimensions: 36-1/4"W x 63"L x 24-1/2" H
- 110 /115 V
- One Year Warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Made in USA
CNC SHARK HD520 is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616 and 618
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.