Next Wave Automation - Shark HD5 Extended CNC Machine
New, and extraordinary, from Next Wave Automation, the must-have tool for any sized shop. The CNC Shark HD5® Extended Base will handle all your machining needs, whether it’s in a home shop...
Item 423398Model AR8Basic
Item 161354Model 10011
Item 423397Model AR6Basic
Item 421246Model 58808
Built with industrial grade components, the CNC Shark HD5® also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, a new extruded aluminum router mount system, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides on the gantry, and anti-backlash, wear compensated lead screws on all axis. The HD5® Extended Base is the perfect tool for carving or machining a large variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics. The HD5® Extended Base is fully compatible with Next Wave Automation’s extensive product line of additional accessories, such as laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more. The CNC Shark HD5® Extended Base is made in the USA, comes with a full one-year warranty and includes lifetime technical support so you can buy with confidence.
Virtual Zero Unlimited, this patented Next Wave exclusive software allows you to map the surface of your material by taking an unlimited number of reference points. The program then uses these points to auto adjust the G-code to conform to the actual surface of your material. This eliminates problems caused by a warped or bowed work piece and allows you to maintain a constant cutting depth on projects that other machines would not be able to handle.
- Color touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control, computer control panel software that features multi-machine operation. Start, stop, rewind and go to G-code location as well as project queuing for reliable bit change applications. $149 Retail
- Vectric Vcarve Desktop design software, latest edition $349 Retail
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack $99 Retail
- Linear Guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axis
- Interlocking rigid aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry back plate for heavy machining capabilities
- Aluminum router mounting clamp
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB Interface
- X and Y homing capability
- Table dimensions: 28" x 36"
- XYZ travel: 25" x 25" x 7"
- Overall Dimensions: 36-1/4"W x 36"L x 24-1/2" H
- 110 /115 V
- One Year Warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Lifetime Technical Support
Made in the USA
CNC Shark HD 5 is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately)
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616 and 618
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Most orders ship in approximately 2-4 business days. However, The CNC Shark HD4s with Extended Bases take a little longer. It should ship in 10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.