SD-3 Flat Bottom Counterbore - 1/8" x 3/8"
Use Snappy SD-3 Flat Bottom Counterbores to drill a pilot/clearance hole and counterbore a flat bottomed hole in one step. The unique geometry of the cutters provide excellent chip clearance and cutting performance, even in hardwoods. Perfect for #6 Pocket Hole screws!Features:Use to...
Items You May Need
- Use to drill a pilot/clearance hole and counterbore a flat bottomed hole in one step
- Perfect for #6 Pocket Hole screws, lag screws, lag bolts, washer head screws and more
- 3-flute flat bottom counterbore with TiN coated twist drill
- Made of thru-hardened alloy steel for long cutting life
- Drive Shank: 1/4″ Hex Power Bit Shank
- Drill Size: 1/8″
- Counterbore Size: 3/8″
- Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Material: Alloy Steel
- (1) Snappy SD-3 Flat Bottom Counterbore - 1/8" x 3/8"
- Works with the Snappy RotoStop™ Rotating Stop Collar For Countersink Drill Bits (#161436, sold separately)