1-3/4HP 1PH 110-120V Contractor Saw with 30" Aluminum Extrusion Fence System
Shipping Fee of $250.00
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide. The SawStop table saw’s unique brake design detects hand or...
This kit includes the following items:
- CNS - Saw Body 1.75 HP
- 30 in Aluminum Fence System
- CNS175-SFA30: includes aluminum extrusion fence & 30" rails
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 110-120V, 15A *User-configurable to 220-240V, 7-1/2A
- Footprint: 25-3/4" w, 27" d
- Overall dimensions: 58-1/2" w, 40" d, 34-3/4" h
- Cast-iron table: 20" w, 27" d
- Extension wing: 12" w, 27" d
- Shipping weight (approx.): 280 lbs. without fence.
- Blade: 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor
- Blade tilt: left
- Maximum depth of cut: 3-1/8"
- Dado diameter: 8"
- Dado max. width: 13/16" dust collection port, 4" diameter
- Dust-collection port: 4" diameter
- Insert: zero-clearance lock-down insert
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, thin profile
- Riving knife/splitter: 2mm thick
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
The Facebook corporate culture at Menlo Park in California features a perk-filled environment that creates happy efficient employees. Brain power takes a lot of energy, so this 57-acre amenity-filled campus gives “home-is-where-the-heart-is”, a whole new meaning. A small city within itself, Facebook has it all. Energy efficient on-campus transportation system, a bank, barbershop, barbecue shack, burger joint, candy and ice cream shops, coffee shop, dental and physician offices, dry cleaners, Mexican restaurant, pizzeria, sushi restaurant, video arcade, and more are all available to employees free of charge or at a very low cost.
The best !!!
After 45 years of making sawdust I have retired. Owning a Sawstop is a no brainer. The contractors sawstop is excellent for the small woodworking studio/shop. Exceptionally accurate, well designed, the right weight for stability and a joy to use. The most difficult part of the assembly, excellent instructions for such, was the removal of the ABCD stickers from the stand.
Replaced my Powermatic Artisan saw
I love this saw. It replaces a 20 year old Powermatic Artisan Contractors table saw. Setup and assembly was a breeze. Easy assembly with color coded hardware packs. Very smooth running. Safety is augmented by storage features on the saw. The blade guard and/or riving knife is always at and and easy to install or remove depending on your operation. Miter gauge and rip fence have their own storage hooks. Very smooth and powerful. I bought the mobil base which is the best design I have seen. I told a local boatbuilding friend that I had bought a new table saw. "Really! What did you get?" "A Saw Stop Contractor's Saw." "Good choice," he said, as he held up his right hand, missing most of his ring finger, "I wish I had gotten one five years ago." I love this saw. Oh, I guess I said that already!