7.5HP 3PH 480V Industrial Cabinet Saw with 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
Shipping Fee of $425.00
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 7.5 HP, 3 ph, 480V configuration with a 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly offers the durability, versatility, and the peace...
Items You May Need
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 7.5 HP, 3 ph, 480V configuration with a 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Dust-Collection Blade Guard
- 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
- Motor: 7.5 HP, 3-phase, 480V 60 HZ
- Overall saw dimensions: 85-1/4" W x 36-1/2" D x 34" H
- Cabinet footprint: 20" x 25"
- Cast-iron table: 24" W x 30" D
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" W x 30" D
- Blade: 60-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12-1/2"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 11"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 9-3/4"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3mm)
- Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts
- Weight: 685 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Inspect all freight shipments at time of delivery. If damage or missing pieces, are suspected, please note on driver paperwork.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft has just added 16 new industrial cabinet saws to our line-up for you, the woodworker. The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful, highest quality 10″ cabinet saw on the market. It is the only saw with an active safety system and 99% dust collection which offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.