Sawstop - 5HP 3PH 230V Industrial Cabinet Saw with 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
Flat Shipping Fee of $350.00
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
This kit includes the following items:
- 5HP, 3ph ICS Base Saw
- T-Glide Industrial Fence
- T-Glide Ind 52 in Rails
- T-Glide 52 in Ind Table
Items You May Need
Item 856293Model ICS51230-52
Item 856292Model ICS51230-36
Item 420947Model ICS73480-52
Item 856291Model ICS31230-52
Item 856290Model ICS31230-36
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 847463Model PCS31230-TGP252
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 420943Model ICS53480-52
Item 856294Model ICS53230-36
The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful and highest quality 10" cabinet saw available. The 5 HP, 3 ph, 230V configuration with a 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence Assembly offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Dust-Collection Blade Guard
- 52" Industrial T-Glide Fence System
- 5 HP motor 3-phase, 230V 60 HZ
Table Saw Specs:
- Overall saw dimensions: 85-1/4" wide x 36-1/2" deep x 34" high
- Cabinet footprint: 20" x 25"
- Cast-iron table: 24" w x 30" d
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 30" d
- Motor: 5 HP, 3-Phase, 230V 60 HZ
- Weight: 685 lbs.
- Blade: 60-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12-1/2"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 11"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 9-3/4"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.090" (2.3mm)
- Insert: zero clearance, phenolic core, melamine surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft has just added 16 new industrial cabinet saws to our line-up for you, the woodworker. The SawStop® Industrial Cabinet Saw is the definition of industrial grade. It is the heaviest, most powerful, highest quality 10″ cabinet saw on the market. It is the only saw with an active safety system and 99% dust collection which offers the durability, versatility, and the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide.