1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Saw - 110V 1-Phase - 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System
Shipping Fee of $325.00
The SawStop® 1.75 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw offers unmatched fit and finish and superior cutting performance to avid hobbyists and small-shop pros. At 110V power, the optimized footprint makes this table saw ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop's legendary...
This kit includes the following items:
- T-Glide Pro 36" Rails
- Professional Series 36" Extension Table
- T-Glide Pro Fence
- PCS - Saw Body 1.75 HP
Items You May Need
The SawStop® 1.75 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw offers unmatched fit and finish and superior cutting performance to avid hobbyists and small-shop pros. At 110V power, the optimized footprint makes this table saw ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop's legendary safety system, uncompromising quality, and industry-leading dust collection, the PCS™ table saw is the cornerstone of a high-end home shop.
- SawStop’s patented safety system
- Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
- Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
- Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
- Micro Blade Guard
- 36" Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation and precise measurement
- Product Type: Cast Iron Table Saw
- Overall Saw Dimensions (W x D x H): 69-1/8" x 33" x 34"
- Cabinet Footprint (W x D): 19-3/8" x 19-3/8"
- Cast-Iron Table (W x D): 20" x 27"
- Cast-Iron Table Size with Extension Wings (W x D): 44" x 27"
- Motor: 1 3/4 HP, 1-phase, 110V, 14A
- Weight: 408 lbs.
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional-grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Blade Tilt: left
- Blade Kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade Plate Thickness: 0.078"
- Maximum Depth of Cut - Blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut - Blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Maximum Rip - Left of the Blade: 12"
- Dado Diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Maximum Dado Width: 13/16"
- Arbor Diameter at Blade: 5/8"
- Table in Front of Blade - Maximum Elevation: 10-1/4"
- Table Behind the Blade - Maximum Elevation: 7-1/2"
- Table Flatness Measured Diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter Slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-Collection Port Diameter: 4"
- Riving Knife/Splitter Thickness: 0.078" (2 mm)
- Blade Guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts – arbor belt is static dissipative
- (1) SawStop 1.75 HP PCS™ Table Saw Body
- (1) Professional Series 36" Extension Table
- (1) T-Glide Pro Fence
- (1) T-Glide Pro 36" Rails
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
The Facebook corporate culture at Menlo Park in California features a perk-filled environment that creates happy efficient employees. Brain power takes a lot of energy, so this 57-acre amenity-filled campus gives “home-is-where-the-heart-is”, a whole new meaning. A small city within itself, Facebook has it all. Energy efficient on-campus transportation system, a bank, barbershop, barbecue shack, burger joint, candy and ice cream shops, coffee shop, dental and physician offices, dry cleaners, Mexican restaurant, pizzeria, sushi restaurant, video arcade, and more are all available to employees free of charge or at a very low cost.
In this day and age of electronic games, there are still a few games left to play without the aid of technology, but with the use of good old fashioned brain power. Similar to Chess or Checkers/Draughts, “GO” is an attack-capture board strategy game played on a 19″ x 19″ wood grid for two players. This size board is typically used for tournament play. The game originated in China about 2500 years ago using a 17″ x 17″ grid board, but changed as it became more prevalent in Japan and Korea. Beginners usually start with a 9″ x 9″ or 13″ x 13″ board.
Using the materials they salvage from tearing down forgotten barns to create beautiful barnwood furniture and art keeps father/daughter team Kelley and Kate Jensen busy. They preserve each barn's heritage into repurposed decor—and make priceless memories together while doing it.
SawStop's table saw safety system is amazing—and saves many woodworkers from horrific injuries and in some cases the loss of a finger or thumb. But how does it work? It reacts quickly, stopping the saw blade in less than 5 milliseconds! Read on to find out how.
The SawStop PCS table saw, the choice for craftspeople and home-shop pros, offers superior performance, SawStop safety, and motor options of 1.75 HP or 3.0 HP. Learn more about this professional 10" table saw, its features, and its options, in this video.
I can’t speak highly enough of this table saw and the entire experience. I’ve had the saw setup and in use for a few weeks now and it really is everything I’d hoped it would be. The packaging/shipping was probably the best of any product I’ve ever ordered in terms of ensuring everything arrives undamaged. The setup and instructions are as user friendly as I’ve ever seen. I had a question while setting up my extension table and went on SawStop’s website to ask someone about it via their chat feature. After a minute or two the dude was like “um…can I just call you directly and we’ll sort this out over the phone?” To me, that’s huge. A lot of companies these days, you can’t even speak to someone in the US let alone someone who can actually help you. I should also note that the shipment date of my saw changed once or twice between when I ordered it and when it actually shipped. Woodcraft was super proactive in communicating this to me and when I had a question about it I called and the gal that answered was very nice, and very helpful. Overall this was an excellent purchase and I cannot recommend both SawStop and Woodcraft enough.
Best Table Saw
After reading the on line manual and seeing all the positive ways to adjust this saw to get perfect cuts I made my choice. After assembly and adjustment with a Woodcraft Woodworker II blade the miter slots were parallel to the blade with less than 0.001" run out. You don't loosen a fastener and hit it with a hammer type of adjustment it has positive jack screws everywhere. My first cuts with the supplied blade on some junk 5 ply plywood were very impressive, smooth ready to glue edge with no tear out. I've since made some cuts with the Woodworker II blade and what a blade it is so smooth of a cut even without a zero clearance insert. I'm a machinist and own a machine shop so I'm used to working with fine tolerances and this saw gives me the same fine tolerances as many of my metal working machines.
Excellent piece of machinery
I just completed assembling , calibrating, and have done test cuts on saw. A well made piece of machinery. The fit and finish is outstanding. I have assembled many pieces of machinery. The clarity and conciseness of the instructions is incredible!. The annotated parts packaging is the best ever seen. I put my machinist calibration equipment to this saw and was impressed with the tolerances out of the box. Only minimum adjustments were necessary. Fussed with fence parallelism and slight adjust to make fence square to table was it. Runs quiet and vibration free. The saw dust collection is also excellent. I got the industrial base, which makes it very easy to move the saw around.