1-3/4HP 1PH 110V Professional Cabinet Saw with 30" Premium Fence System
Shipping Fee of $325.00
The SawStop 110V, 1-3/4 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw’s 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many...
This kit includes the following items:
- PCS - Saw Body 1.75 HP
- 30 in Premium Fence System
Items You May Need
The SawStop 110V, 1-3/4 HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw’s 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop’s legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the 110V Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to be the cornerstone of a high-end home shop.
• SawStop’s patented safety system
• Riving knife reduces the risk of kickback
• Tool-free quick-change blade guard mount
• Diagnostic system ensures the saw is ready to respond
• Micro Blade Guard
• 30" Premium T-style fence system
• 1-3/4 HP motor 1-phase, 120V 14A
Table Saw Specifications:
- Overall saw dimensions: 61-3/4" x 31-1/8" x 34"
- Cabinet footprint: 19-3/8" x 19-3/8"
- Cast-iron table: 20" w x 27" d
- Cast-iron table size with extension wings: 44" w x 27" d
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 1-phase, 110V, 14A
- Weight: 367 lbs.
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" maximum gap
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust-collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife/splitter thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts – arbor belt is static dissipative
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
our Fall 2021 Woodcraft
Catalog, we featured a short scoop on a Checkerboard build with one of our
interns, Nikhil Narwani. Although his only woodworking experience was in the
novice category of woodturning pens, he wanted to take this opportunity to
learn more. No better time and place to add to his resume with this experience,
than with Woodcraft and its staff of
experienced woodworkers both at the Parkersburg Woodcraft store
and from our corporate
office. You can have fun being the “King” of the workshop with this enjoyable
project build and in playing the game; it’s a win-win for everyone!
Sawstop is awesome
THis is the best purchase I have ever made for my shop