SR5A ACM Saw and Router Combo
Shipping Fee of $499.00
Accurately cut and v-groove ACM (aluminum composite material) panels with this SR5A panel saw / router combo. This unit features a unique floating router with a nylon guide guaranteeing a consistent depth of cut. You can switch from saw to router in under a minute eliminating down...
Items You May Need
Accurately cut and v-groove ACM (aluminum composite material) panels with this SR5A panel saw / router combo. This unit features a unique floating router with a nylon guide guaranteeing a consistent depth of cut. You can switch from saw to router in under a minute eliminating down time. It also features a dust system (hood and hose kit) to collect debris while cutting and routing.
- 3-1/4 HP, 15 Amp 120V industrial duty saw motor
- 1-3/4 HP, 11 Amp industrial duty router motor
- Max crosscut: 62”
- Unlimited rip cut
- Max cut thickness: 1-3/4”
- Cut accuracy (straight and square): 1/64”
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8”
- Frame Length: 120”
- 10’ welded steel frame
- Chrome plated 1-3/4” guide tubes
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Thin material pressure guard
- Injection molded plastic material rollers
- Counterweight system
- Adjustable floating router head
- MID-WAY FENCE ™ with stop
- 4 material clamps
- 2 blind dado stops
- Fixed stand
- Left and right quick stop gauges
- MID-WAY FENCE ™ flip stop
- Dust hood and hose kit
- Hold down bar
- Specialty saw blade and router bit for v-grooving included
- 1 year parts warranty
- Dimensions: 120” x 17” x 92”
- 420 lbs.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Manufacturing manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Manufacturing offers a one-year warranty on parts.