Safety Speed - Panel Pro 2 Saw, Model PRO2K
Have a two man job and only one man on deck? The Panel Pro 2 is your answer! This economical saw makes it easy to handle those big sheets of wood or plastic and cut them accurately - horizontally...
Item 168087Model BMS.3200.IR
Item 575388Model 575388
Item 575306Model 575306
Item 416419Model 1064
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 159902Model 04301
Have a two man job and only one man on deck? The Panel Pro 2 is your answer! This economical saw makes it easy to handle those big sheets of wood or plastic and cut them accurately - horizontally or vertically. One operator can cut large sheets of material into finished sizes or into sizes that are easy to handle for further processing with the Panel Pro. Then store it away with ease when not in use. The functionality and portability of the Panel Pro means you can use it in your shop or take it right to the job site.
- Ergonomically positioned operators handle
- Emergency stop switch
- Low voltage regulatory switch
- Dust Port allowing for eacy connection to dust collector (optional Dust Collection Kit, Item #413559)
- Optional Lower and Upper Frame Extensions for additonal support. Lower extensions (item #413558); upper extensions optional (item #413557).
- Saw blade completely enclosed and behind panel when sawing
- Folding stand for easy storage in minimal space
- Vertical and horizontal rulers
- Spring-loaded counter balance system
- Maximum Cross Cut: 50"
- Maximum Rip Cut: 96"
- Maximum Board Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Accuracy: within 1/32"
- Motor: 15 Amp, 120 Volt
- Saw Blade diameter: 7-1/4" (included)
- Shipping Weight: 175 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Manufacturing manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Manufacturing offers a one-year warranty on parts.