Rockwell - Jawhorse, Model RK9003
Perform jobs that typically take 2 men by yourself with help from the Rockwell Jawhorse. Whether you're an occasional do-it-yourselfer or a professional contractor, the Jawhorse will clamp...
Items You May Need
Item 155681Model 1151
Item 161791Model 35-221
Item 829070Model 28610
Item 416257Model 286530K
Item 416264Model 286575K
Item 416262Model 286515K
Item 416167Model S94
The strong and versatile Jawhorse can replace your workbenches, sawhorses, clamps, bench vises, and much more. Use it to hold work materials in place as you tackle jobs like setting fence posts, hanging doors, installing crown moldings, and placing new sheetrock overhead. Even odd-shaped objects like engine blocks can fit neatly in the Jawhorse's grip.
The Jawhorse features a trademarked hands-free foot pedal that lets you apply up to one metric ton (2,200 pounds) of force, so you don't have to worry about materials slipping while you work. And the jaws can be opened up to 37" wide, which is enough to hold most doors securely in place. This gives you maximum flexibility on the job.
The Jawhorse eliminates the need for individual saw stands and complicated vises. A variety of different saws can be locked into the sturdy jaws on this station, allowing you to make precise cuts quickly and safely--no awkward balancing of large boards or one-handed saw operation required. Patented rubber pads help keep you from denting or scratching wood the way you might using traditional vice clamps, making the Jawhorse ideal for finish work.
The solid all-steel construction along with an extra-wide stance provide exceptional strength and stability in a wide variety of conditions. There are no moving plastic parts to break. The unique, three-legged design makes balancing on uneven terrain easier than traditional four-legged sawhorses and mobile workbenches.
Simple to use. Just set it up, lock it in place, and clamp your project materials or tools down. Ideal for use on remote worksites and for people who don't have the space in their busy home or apartment for a permanent workbench.
When not in use, fold it down to a compact 29" x 14" x 13" for easy transport or storage in a small closet. Lightweight design is easy to lift in and out of work rigs.
When unfolded, an integrated roller makes moving it around the workshop or the jobsite. Holes in two of the three feet let you bolt the Jawhorse down for frequent use in your workshop or on big job sites that require more permanence.
- Over 1 ton of maximum clamping force
- Solid, all-steel construction provides rigidity and strength for the toughest job demands
- Portable folding design for space-saving storage
- Foot pedal lever creates extreme, hands-free clamping force
- Integrated roller for easy transportation
- Maximum Clamping Force: 1 metric ton
- Clamping Range: 0-37"
- Clamp Method: Foot Pedal
- Maximum Load: 600 lb.
- Footprint (Standing): 39" x 39" x 34"
- Footprint (Folded): 29" x 14" x 13"
- Clamp Travel: 1" per step
- Construction: Solid Steel
- Machine Weight: 43 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.