Knape and Vogt - Real Solutions Single 9qt Door-mounted Waste & Recyling Unit, White
Because of delays in shipping this item, it is uncertain when a confirmed ship date can be provided.
Item 160231Model 3J01-3000PZZ0AA
Item 424056Model 4W3021SS
Item 163129Model Connector Bolt 2in 8
Item 159282Model 159282
Item 159280Model 159280
Item 861010Model 50-151
Item 834142Model 4216
Item 421277Model KA-SS3Q
Item 160589Model 1805RP WH 500
Item 160591Model 1805-101P
Item 160596Model 8403P
Item 27Q02Model P2417-TAN-48
Item 160588Model 1805RP WH 450
Item 160590Model 1805RP WH 550
- Resilient polypropylene construction
- White finish
- 9qt. capacity
- Mounts to the back of cabinet doors for easy disposal of small items
- Removable, easy-to-clean bin makes waste disposal a breeze
- Installs easily with only two screws
- Minimum cabinet opening width needed: 18”
- Assembled Dimensions: 11.125”H x 9.5”W x 7”D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Please contact Knape & Vogt Customer Service at 1-800-253-1561. A Customer Service Representative will assist you with getting a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. The original P.O. is required to receive this number. Knape & Vogt products cannot be returned without an approved authorization from the Knape & Vogt Customer Service Dept. Also, due to their new system credits cannot be issued for returns (not related to defective / damaged goods) less than $20. Goods returned without this authorization will be refused and are not applicable for credit memo value. Customers will be responsible for return freight and a 20% restock charge on all returns (minimum of $25.00). All resalable products returned not in resalable original packaging will be assessed a 20% fee for repackaging in addition to the 20% restocking and handling fee. The above referenced fees will be waived on returns resulting from Knape & Vogt error.
Knape & Vogt's limited warranty is given to the initial purchaser of New (Available August 3, 2009) commercial products purchased from Knape & Vogt Manufacturing Company and its subsidiaries. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, damage or abuse, normal wear and tear, accident, modification, improper installation or maintenance, third party materials or damage during shipping. The warranty is not transferable and does not cover any subsequent purchasers of the products.
During the Limited Lifetime Warranty period, Knape & Vogt, will, at its option, repair or replace any defective product with a comparable product or component. This Limited Warranty is for repair or replacement of defective products only and does not cover any other costs such as removal, installation, or other related expenses.
For warranty service, please contact Knape & Vogt