Quickwood Epoxy Putty, Neutral, 1 -oz
Combines the reliability and strength of 2-part epoxy wood repair materials in a single component. No measuring or stirring is necessary. Just pinch off a bit of the Quikwood “log” which contains...
- Will not shrink or pull away.
- Cured hardness and density are similar to that of wood.
- Putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs for a "no mess" application.
- No tools required for use.
- One hour after application can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined and painted.
Bought it before and I'll buy it again.
Great for making corrections or changes to wood carving that will be painted.