Proxxon - Mini Miter Saw KGS80, Model 37-160
For clean and safe chop and miter cuts of non-ferrous metals, plastics and wood. Ideal for model building, picture framing, dollhouses, model railroads and other intricate projects.Ideal for miter...
You May Also Like
Item 839792Model DW713
Item 842736Model 707110
Item 842737Model 707120
- Ideal for miter cuts: Instead of swivelling the saw head,
- The table with clamped down work piece is turned!
- The laterally moving saw head prevents colliding of the saw blade with the vise jaws.
- Vibration-free and leaves burr-free cut.
- Ergonomically correct grip handle with integrated switch and saw head release mechanism
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.
Articles & Blogs
Great for Small turning projects
If you are into turning small projects and use rare woods and brass inserts like pens, magnifying glasses, bottle stoppers then you know how critical it is not to waste product and do it right the first time. This saw not only allows exceptional control on small pieces/parts for turning, but is outstanding for accurate micro adjustments on semi finished product that may need a little fine tuning. I would strongly recommend for any wood turner that needs something that is not only easy but safe to use on small pieces.
Excellant machine with one minor issue
The side to side adjustment should be pinch and slide, not threaded.
Excellent For Pen Turning Blankd etc.
I disagree with the first reviewer. This saw is extremely easy to use and the micro attachment for holding smnall pieces and adjusting under the blade pre-cut is outstandong.
Very limited use, capacity too small
Miter cut oak pieces of trim on furniture and display stands.