1-3/4HP 1PH 230V ProShop II Table Saw with Stamped Steel Wings and 30" Rip Capacity
This item is now out of stock with the Manufacturer. Order now for early February shipping.
With the features you expect from a high-end cabinet saw, the Jet ProShop Table Saw is a compact design of a contactor-style machine. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is...
With the features you expect from a high-end cabinet saw, the Jet ProShop Table Saw is a compact design of a contactor-style machine. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included. The arbor lock allows for quick and easy changing of blades.
- Redesigned arbor lock to change blades quickly and easily
- Quick release riving knife for hassle free riving knife changes
- Improved dust shroud around blade for greater dust collection
- Convenient, magnetic paddle switch for the safest operation possible
- Innovative single belt design for easier belt tensioning and reduced vibration
- Motor reset switch conveniently relocated to the power switch instead of the motor
- Low profile riving knife included
- Redesigned guard for better protection and ease of use
- On board storage for all included accessories
- CSA certified
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 230 V, 1 PH, 14.8 A
- Dimensions: 43" H x 60" L x 40" W
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20 Amps
- Table Height from Floor: 34-3/4"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Table Size: 20" L x 27" W
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 8.81"
- Table Size with Extension: 44" L x 27" W
- Arbor Speed: 4000 RPM
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Miter Gauge Type: T-Slot with Stops
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 CFM
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Net Weight: 236 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 262 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Using the materials they salvage from tearing down forgotten barns to create beautiful barnwood furniture and art keeps father/daughter team Kelley and Kate Jensen busy. They preserve each barn's heritage into repurposed decor—and make priceless memories together while doing it.