Porter-Cable Finish Nailer Kit, 16 Ga, 2-1/2", Model FN250C
Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long lifeInternal piston catch for consistent max power on every shotTool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail...
- Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Drives 16 Ga. "FN" style finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" length
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust to keep contaminants away from the work
- Magazine can be loaded as a rear load & lock style
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch
- Removable non-marring nose tip
- Contact safety designed for better visibility
- Adjustable belt hook
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Special hardened driver blade
- Strong and lightweight die-cast aluminum body
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Front Opening Quick Release Nose
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Fastener Type: 16 Ga. Finish Nails
- Fastener Range: 1" to 2-1/2"
- Length: 11.8"
- Height: 10.6"
- Weight: 3.85 lbs
- PC# FN250C
Includes sample 16 Ga. finish nails, 1/4" fitting, safety glasses and carrying case.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: