The Milescraft PocketJig100 pocket hole jig allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner or do repairs around your house. Small, compact design allows you to do applications where a small jig is required. Built-in board thickness locations for easy measurement and...
- No fence and the small design allows you to get into some of the smallest places to make repairs to many joints
- The recessed clamp pocket with magnet helps keep the clamp in place
- Four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 1/2”, 3/4” 1” and 1-1/2” (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- 15 degree drilling angle
- Built in depth stop setting to easily set your bit to the correct drilling depth
- 3/8" HSS drill bushing designed to reduce clogging and provide smooth, precise holes
- 3/8" split design stop collar with flat prevents set screw from slipping when tightened and the flat prevents the bit from rolling
- 6" magnetic T20 star driver for maximum torque without stripping and precision alignment
- For use with wood from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick
- Hex key and instruction manual are included
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.
Instructions / MSDS