Oneida Air Systems - Dust Cobra HEPA Dust Extractor
Originally designed for floor refinishing applications, the Oneida® Air Systems Dust Cobra™ is equally at home in the woodshop collecting fine drum sander and lathe dust with ease without instantly...
This kit includes the following items:
- Dust Cobra Station Motor Box
- Dust Cobra Station Cyclone Box
Item 154402Model AXD000010
Item 154756Model SXK170601
Item 158396Model AXD002030A
Item 423902Model XCKM010000-IND
Item 149951Model AXD000004A
Item 159878Model AXD002030AXL
Item 162571Model AXD002040A
- 110-volt industrial motor creates 245CFM at 23" SP, 70" W/C max suction
- HEPA filter media certified 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Small 20" x 20" footprint and 52" height with 17-gallon drum
- Fully welded 2-1/2" inlet with blast gate works with most ShopVac style hoses
- 17-gallon steel drum with plastic bag hold down system for easy waste disposal
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or
Assembly is a nightmare
I set aside the VERY prototype feel of this product because up until I had to put the vacuum on things were working OK. Annnnnddd then I tried to put on the top. I can not get the motor tabs to go under the cone tabs to save my life and now I am tearing up the cone because of the screw placement on the motor. This thing is ill conceived and they really need to go back and refine what could have been a very good prototype into something that might actually be reproducible.